Two research jobs available in the ART/DATA/HEALTH project, University of Brighton, UK.
Closing date 05 April
- undertake filedwork;
- liaise with project partners;
- organise participatory research workshops;
- manage, store and analyse fieldwork material;
- co-author research outputs;
- disseminate findings.
A high level of analytical capability, as well as the ability to communicate information clearly (in a variety of forms) are necessary. Collaborating well as part of the project team is essential. You will have knowledge and/or experience and research interests in one or more of the following areas:
- For the post AE4011 ART/DATA/HEALTH Research Officer (Digital Communications & Health): participatory research; digital inclusion; health literacy; self tracking; datafication of health; data visualisation; arts for health and wellbeing.
- For the post AE4012 ART/DATA/HEALTH Research Officer (Arts & Health): arts for health and wellbeing; community arts; data visualisation; cultural participatory; digital inclusion; health literacy; datafication of health.