To download the booklet of abstracts and full programme please click here:
The ART/DATA/HEALTH symposium is a closed event that will be held in Brighton on the 16th December 2019. It is an opportunity for the project advisory board and other expert thinkers to get together and explore some key themes around art, data and health. We hope that this event will be the start of productive conversations and future research encounters. The day is split into five sections:
- presentations about the project
- talks about datafication, design and social justice
- a roundtable about digital technologies and tackling health inequalities
- a panel on the ethical issues and the implications of data in the mediation of science and health
- and talks about arts and health.